The term 'Medianett' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 283-285 Green Lanes, London, N13 4XS. Our company registration number is 6469908, registered in England and Wales. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
© Medianett Ltd 2014
All Rights Reserved
No part of this website or any of its contents may be reproduced, copied, modified or adapted, without the prior written consent of the author, unless otherwise indicated for stand-alone materials.
You may share this website by any of the following means:
1. Using any of the share icons at the top/bottom of each page;
2. Providing a back-link or the URL of the content you wish to disseminate; and
3. You may quote extracts from the website with attribution to www.specialistbanking.co.uk
For any other mode of sharing, please contact the author via email - details found here.
Commercial use and distribution of the contents of the website is not allowed without express and prior written consent of the author.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Medianett Ltd and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Medianett Ltd. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Medianett Ltd takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Paragon BTL lending pipeline up 28.9%
Paragon Banking Group PLC has reported a 28.9% increase in its BTL lending pipeline for the year ended 30th September 2018...
George Osborne optimistic that Open Banking will be ‘dramatic’ to industry
George Osborne has claimed that the big banks won’t necessarily look to move more quickly towards Open Banking as it represented a competitive threat to them...
Santander launches 'invisible cinema' experience to help tackle fraud
Santander has launched an ‘invisible cinema’ experience to teach under-25s about the importance of keeping financial information safe...
New CEO joins Buckinghamshire Building Society
Gerard O’Keeffe (pictured above) has started his role as the new CEO at Buckinghamshire Building Society...
STB Commercial Finance expands North West team
Secure Trust Bank (STB) Commercial Finance has appointed John Copping (pictured above) as regional sales director for the North West...
300 companies sign up to Women in Finance Charter
A total of 300 companies have now signed up to HM Treasury’s Women in Finance Charter....
Hanley Economic offers self-build product in Scotland
Hanley Economic Building Society has extended its self-build and residential mortgage offerings into Scotland with immediate effect...
Why it’s important to encourage female entrepreneurs
On Women’s Entrepreneurship Day, we honour women in business, their fearless ambition, their achievements and successes...
TSB names new CEO
The board of TSB Bank PLC – with the support of Sabadell – has announced that Debbie Crosbie (pictured above) will become its new CEO in 2019, subject to regulatory approval...
Tandem opens community beta testing for autosavings
Tandem has invited its existing app users to join its autosavings beta testing community to help test its new proposition...
Secure Trust Bank enters Right to Buy market
Secure Trust Bank Mortgages (STB) has launched into the Right to Buy market with a range of mortgages for tenants looking to purchase their existing home...