The term 'Medianett' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 283-285 Green Lanes, London, N13 4XS. Our company registration number is 6469908, registered in England and Wales. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
© Medianett Ltd 2014
All Rights Reserved
No part of this website or any of its contents may be reproduced, copied, modified or adapted, without the prior written consent of the author, unless otherwise indicated for stand-alone materials.
You may share this website by any of the following means:
1. Using any of the share icons at the top/bottom of each page;
2. Providing a back-link or the URL of the content you wish to disseminate; and
3. You may quote extracts from the website with attribution to www.specialistbanking.co.uk
For any other mode of sharing, please contact the author via email - details found here.
Commercial use and distribution of the contents of the website is not allowed without express and prior written consent of the author.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Medianett Ltd and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Medianett Ltd. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Medianett Ltd takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Wyelands Bank hires two new regional directors
Wyelands Bank has made two additions to its working capital solutions team...
Triodos Bank reports 17% growth in sustainable lending
Triodos Bank has reported a 17% year-on-year growth in sustainable lending for the year ended 31st December 2018...
Tandem introduces new savings account powered by AUTOSAVINGS
Tandem has launched a new savings account which pays 0.5% interest...
Project BankNorth picks nCino to provide digital banking platform
Project BankNorth has partnered with cloud-banking fintech nCino...
Curve to hire six country managers for international expansion
Curve has announced plans to open offices in Italy, Germany, France, Spain, Portugal and Poland...
Redefining SME banking technology
There has been significant change in the financial services sector in the past three to five years, one driven by new client expectations of customer experience, performance and speed of execution...
Unity Trust Bank reports 68 per cent profit rise
Unity Trust Bank increased its profits by 68% in 2018, having approved over £200m of lending to firms and projects...
OakNorth reveals plans for Manchester client-facing office
OakNorth’s Manchester client-facing office is expected to go live within two to three months, according to its chief operating officer Amir Nooriala (pictured above)...
SimplyBiz agrees to acquire Defaqto for £74.3m
The SimplyBiz Group has conditionally agreed to acquire the entire issued share capital of Regulus Topco Limited for a total consideration of £74.3m...
Training BDMs to the level required takes 'up to a year'
Investec Private Bank’s BDM Peter Izard (pictured above) has stated that if you don't invest in people, you won’t get the outcomes that you need...
A guide to 'Isa season'
If you’ve opened a newspaper or read the news online recently, you’ve probably come across the term ‘Isa season’ which focuses on how you should use your Isa allowance before the end of the tax year...