The term 'Medianett' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 283-285 Green Lanes, London, N13 4XS. Our company registration number is 6469908, registered in England and Wales. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
© Medianett Ltd 2014
All Rights Reserved
No part of this website or any of its contents may be reproduced, copied, modified or adapted, without the prior written consent of the author, unless otherwise indicated for stand-alone materials.
You may share this website by any of the following means:
1. Using any of the share icons at the top/bottom of each page;
2. Providing a back-link or the URL of the content you wish to disseminate; and
3. You may quote extracts from the website with attribution to www.specialistbanking.co.uk
For any other mode of sharing, please contact the author via email - details found here.
Commercial use and distribution of the contents of the website is not allowed without express and prior written consent of the author.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Medianett Ltd and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Medianett Ltd. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Medianett Ltd takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
NAB appoints new group CEO and MD
National Australia Bank (NAB) has named Ross McEwan (pictured above) as its new group chief executive officer and managing director...
The Co-operative Bank extends free SME banking offer
The Co-operative Bank has extended its free banking introductory offer for new SME customers by a year...
Cloud migration: Key considerations for financial services
More than ever, it is imperative for financial services organisations to migrate to the cloud...
Maria Harris set to leave Atom bank
Atom bank has revealed that its director of retail mortgages Maria Harris (pictured above) is set to leave to become an independent consultant in the mortgage market...
Handelsbanken reports 6% surge in UK lending
Handelsbanken has reported a 6% increase in UK lending to £21.4bn in Q2 2019, compared with Q2 2018...
Tandem reveals development of new mortgage product
Tandem Bank has revealed that it’s developing a new mortgage product which will be suitable for first-time buyers...
Goldman Sachs invests €25m in Raisin
Goldman Sachs has provided €25m of funding to Raisin...
The power of partnerships
Since our launch in September 2015, we have proven our ability to innovate in the UK savings market, which has been recognised with various savings awards...
N26 rebrands premium account
Mobile bank N26 has launched a premium accounts product named N26 You...
Sesame adds Investec Private Bank to panel
Investec Private Bank has been added to Sesame’s panel...
84% would change financial services provider due to poor complaints experience
More than eight out of 10 customers (84%) claim that they would change financial services provider due to a poor complaints experience, according to the latest research...