The term ‘Medianett’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 283-285 Green Lanes, London, N13 4XS. Our company registration number is 6469908, registered in England and Wales. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
© Medianett Ltd 2014
All Rights Reserved
No part of this website or any of its contents may be reproduced, copied, modified or adapted, without the prior written consent of the author, unless otherwise indicated for stand-alone materials.
You may share this website by any of the following means:
1. Using any of the share icons at the top/bottom of each page;
2. Providing a back-link or the URL of the content you wish to disseminate; and
3. You may quote extracts from the website with attribution to www.specialistbanking.co.uk
For any other mode of sharing, please contact the author via email – details found here.
Commercial use and distribution of the contents of the website is not allowed without express and prior written consent of the author.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Medianett Ltd and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Medianett Ltd. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Medianett Ltd takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
OakNorth posts £10.6m pre-tax profit
OakNorth has announced that it made a pre-tax profit of £10.6m last year.
Revolut launches disposable virtual cards
Mobile banking platform Revolut has announced the introduction of a disposable virtual card feature to its premium service.
Masthaven teams up with Intrinsic Financial Services
Masthaven has announced a new partnership with Intrinsic Financial Services as the bank looks to enable more brokers to access its range of residential mortgages.
Cambridge & Counties refinances Oxfordshire nursery
Cambridge & Counties has refinanced an Oxfordshire nursery, which is creating 50% more places for local children.
How important are brokers in the specialist banking market?
Brokers are an important channel for newly launched banks, a number of industry professionals have claimed.
BFC Bank enters UK market
BFC Bank has launched into the UK banking market offering financial services to UK SMEs.
Liam Fox launches GREAT Innovation in Action Awards
International trade secretary Liam Fox has launched the GREAT Innovation in Action Awards to find the best partnerships between UK and Asia-Pacific companies.
Teachers Building Society names new board of directors chair
Teachers Building Society has named Julie Nicholson as the new chair of its board of directors.
Church of England introduces contactless payments
The Church of England has introduced contactless, virtual terminal and SMS mobile payments to over 16,000 churches, cathedrals and religious sites across England.
FIBA workshops to feature live deal room
The Financial Intermediary & Broker Association (FIBA) has announced that its upcoming regional workshops will give brokers the chance to interact with partner lenders in a live deal room.