Secure Trust Bank has cut rates across a selection of its residential mortgage products.
The specialist bank has reduced its two-year fixed rates by as much as 0.4%, its three-year fixed rates by 0.2% and its five-year fixed rates by up to 0.3%.
Rates will now start from 2.39% following the launch of a new suite of residential interest-only and part and part mortgage products at Secure Trust Bank.
Brokers have access to Secure Trust Bank’s new interest-only proposition, which allows borrowers to take out mortgages up to a maximum LTV of 65%.
Brokers will also have access to the bank’s part and part mortgage product, which is available up to 85% LTV.
Customers can borrower up to 65% on interest-only and top up 20% on a repayment basis to take overall lending to 85% LTV.
“We have continued to expand our offer with a comprehensive range of products and new partnerships to deliver our services since our launch less than a year ago,” said Tony Hall, head of sales and marketing at Secure Trust Bank Mortgages (pictured above).
“We are committed to offering great rates for our customers [and] we hope these changes will make our products even more attractive to brokers looking to help those underserved by high street lenders, putting us in a much more competitive position as we further expand our profile across the UK.”
SIGN UP TO OUR NEWSLETTER TO RECEIVE MORE NEWS LIKE THIS STORY
OakNorth posts £10.6m pre-tax profit
OakNorth has announced that it made a pre-tax profit of £10.6m last year.
Revolut launches disposable virtual cards
Mobile banking platform Revolut has announced the introduction of a disposable virtual card feature to its premium service.
Masthaven teams up with Intrinsic Financial Services
Masthaven has announced a new partnership with Intrinsic Financial Services as the bank looks to enable more brokers to access its range of residential mortgages.
Cambridge & Counties refinances Oxfordshire nursery
Cambridge & Counties has refinanced an Oxfordshire nursery, which is creating 50% more places for local children.
How important are brokers in the specialist banking market?
Brokers are an important channel for newly launched banks, a number of industry professionals have claimed.
BFC Bank enters UK market
BFC Bank has launched into the UK banking market offering financial services to UK SMEs.
Liam Fox launches GREAT Innovation in Action Awards
International trade secretary Liam Fox has launched the GREAT Innovation in Action Awards to find the best partnerships between UK and Asia-Pacific companies.
Teachers Building Society names new board of directors chair
Teachers Building Society has named Julie Nicholson as the new chair of its board of directors.
Church of England introduces contactless payments
The Church of England has introduced contactless, virtual terminal and SMS mobile payments to over 16,000 churches, cathedrals and religious sites across England.
FIBA workshops to feature live deal room
The Financial Intermediary & Broker Association (FIBA) has announced that its upcoming regional workshops will give brokers the chance to interact with partner lenders in a live deal room.