Sainsbury’s Bank has announced improvements to its residential mortgage range.
The changes to the bank’s mortgage range came into effect last week.
Some of the key highlights of the new range include:
Two-year fixed rate range:
• 60% LTV lowered to 1.39% with no product fee
• 75% LTV lowered to 1.43% with no product fee
• 80% LTV at 1.24% with the product fee lowered to £745
• 85% LTV lowered to 1.35% with £995 product fee
• 85% LTV lowered to 1.69% with no product fee
• 90% LTV lowered to 2.29% with no product fee.
Five-year fixed rate range:
• 60% LTV lowered to 1.59% with £745 product fee
• 60% LTV lowered to 1.78% with no product fee
• 75% LTV lowered to 1.69% with £745 product fee
• 75% LTV lowered to 1.93% with no product fee
• 80% LTV at 1.98% with the product fee lowered to £745
• 85% LTV lowered to 2.24% with no product fee
• 90% LTV lowered to 2.74% with £995 product fee
• 90% LTV lowered to 2.89% with no product fee.
All end dates for two-year products are until 31st December 2019 and 31st December 2022 for five-year products.
Sainsbury’s Bank urged intermediaries to get in touch with their business development manager to find out more.
Metro Bank expands commercial team with new director
Metro Bank has announced the appointment of Roger Fenwick (pictured above) as director of specialist sectors for its commercial business...
Metro Bank confirms director of commercial real estate departure
Metro Bank has confirmed that its director of commercial real estate Andy Hallett has stepped down from his position...
Hampshire Trust Bank appoints new chairman
Hampshire Trust Bank has announced the appointment of Robert Sharpe as its new chairman, subject to regulatory approval...
Five banking events to attend by the end of 2017
The specialist banking sector has a whole host of events offering opportunities for education, networking and personal development...
Paragon to expand reach after reorganisation
Paragon Bank is focusing on expanding its reach and offering an enhanced proposition following its reorganisation last month...
OakNorth secures £154m investment
OakNorth is looking to take its proposition global after securing a £154m investment as it aims to lend a further £1.5bn to UK businesses in 2018...
Aldermore confirms takeover talks with FirstRand
The board of FirstRand Limited has confirmed that it has made an approach to acquire the entire issued and to be issued share capital of Aldermore...
Gatehouse Bank appoints interim CRO
Gatehouse Bank has appointed a new interim chief risk officer (CRO)...
Tesco Bank launches current account in NI
Tesco Bank has launched its current account in Northern Ireland after researching customer attitudes towards banks in the region...